Later the next week we went to the doctors for another line of shots and to make sure Tanner is growing big and strong. He weighed in at 16lbs 7oz (30th percentile) and 26.6 inches long (50th percentile). He started small and he is slowly starting to catch up.





At six months my little man loves his toys or anything that can be mistaken for a toy (like the TV remote or mommy's phone). He is very focused when playing or when we read. I love how he takes his job of playing very seriously.
He also loves swimming!! He will just splash and splash and kick his little feet. He would stay in all day I think if I would let him.
He jabbers away all the time and said dada right before Father's Day and said mama shortly after. It is the first thing he says when he starts to get upset I think because when he says it any other time I respond immediately with a smile. He cries if you leave him alone in a room or he can't see you. It can get to be a bit annoying or difficult to go to the bathroom or fold laundry but I love it anyway because it is a sign that he loves us.
It seems like I have been Tanner's mom for forever yet it seems like yesterday I was bring my little boy home from the hospital. Every time I get sad and want to cry while packing up clothes and blankets that Tanner has out grown I have to remind myself of all the fun memories we have and all the many great experiences and memories to come.
I cherish every day I get to spend watching him grow and discover new things. I love the moments he snuggles in my arms with his binkie and Mr Frog blanket so happy, comfortable, and feeling safe. I am so excited for the adventures that lie ahead.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment