Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long Time No Post

Being a Mom is a busy thing.....SHOCKING, I know :) We have been busy at the Coleman house with trips to Utah, Baltimore, Gettysburg, and Washington DC, redoing the landscaping in our yard, boating, camping and celebrating birthdays and other holidays. I must also confess that I am becoming a bit of a coupon mom....it is such a rush to get things for cheap or even free so that occupies much of my free time as well.


I hope to get caught up on all the recent activities soon but until then......I leave you with some pics of the wonderful boy who occupies my time :)




First Timing Eating Food




Just Happy




First Bike Ride w/Mom, Dad, and Tigger :)




Trying to be all grown up.




Go Cardinals!!!




Playtime




Petting his Puppy




Naptime for my two boys.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment