Over Memorial Day weekend we went camping and boating with some friends. Nate's parents took Tanner for the night and it was so hard to be away from him overnight for the first time. However we were glad he was with them because it got pretty cold at night and the next day was chilly and we got rained on while getting the boat and jet skies out of the water.
The next weekend brought my birthday. Nate and Tanner got me a dozen roses and Nate had a surprise weekend planned for the next weekend. The next weekend we went to dinner at Annie Gunn's, spent the night at Chase Park Plaza Hotel downtown, and went jet skiing on the Meramec River the next morning.
Last weekend brought Father's Day and Tanner's 6 Month Birthday. For Father's Day Tanner and I got Nate True Grit the movie, a new case for his iPhone, and a poached egg maker for his daily morning eggs. We had a big Sunday Dinner with all the Coleman's after church, all the food was delicious. I think Nate would call it a successful first Father's Day.
Tanner has his 6 Month doctors appointment tomorrow so I will bring you all the big news with that later.

Tanner and I on Father's Day

Me out on the wave runner
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:
Post a Comment