Since we had arrived in New York five hours later than expected we had an hour and a half to get from the airport, check into our hotel, change, and get to the theatre for the start of Wicked. We made it to the hotel with 20 minutes until show time......we scrambled to change and practically ran/speed walked to the theatre where we walked into the theatre and sat down in our seats just as the lights dimmed. It was the most perfect timing ever.....Nate and I practically started laughing. The show was worth all the drama, stress, and scrambling tho......I loved the music, sets, costumes, and story (I found Glinda absolutely hilarious).
The rest of the trip was spent shopping, eating, and attending business functions. While shopping I broke down and bought a pair of Ugg Cloggs in SIZE 10 because my feet were so swollen I couldn't fit them into anything else. This was a big deal because I would not classify Ugg boats or shoes as cute but they sure are comfy and I now love them. Those shoes ended up being my best friend until a week after Tanner was born and my swelling finally went down, that is right folks....I wore those Uggs every day and with everything for the last six weeks. Lets just say I have never been so excited to wear my old shoes :)
Now I must admit that I didn't get any pictures of New York, pathetic I know but the only camera Nate and I had was on our phones. I am pretty sad I don't have any pictures but I guess that means we have to go back again sometime :)



No comments:
Post a Comment