Friday we went on an Architectural Boat Tour of Chicago, went shopping where we checked out the American Girl Doll Store, and the huge Apple store, and then we went out to dinner at Lou Malnati's, a place famous for the deep dish pizza of Chicago. Now if you have some extra money lying around I would go HERE and order a deep dish pizza to be sent to your home frozen so you can cook it in the oven and taste of its AMAZINGNESS :)
Me in-front of the boat and Chicago Skyline.
Saturday we woke early and headed to South Bend where we tailgated and watched the game. Luckily the rain held off for the tailgate and started just in time for the game. Unfortunately it was a terrible game and the Utes lost, miserably but it was still fun to be at such a historic, beautiful campus and stadium. It is what I deemed as a "Sporting Experience," a place any sports enthusiast probably dreams of visiting. There were so many Utah fans there and in Chicago.....it was a see of RED everywhere you looked. Nate even ran into a friend from the mission, small world.
Touchdown Jesus
The Stadium and the Utah pendant flying.
Nate being silly.
Nate and I at the game.
It was sad to part ways with my parents on Sunday morning but it was comforting to know that I would see them in a few short weeks after Tanner was born.






No comments:
Post a Comment