Thursday, January 27, 2011

All About Tanner

So I took some super cute pictures of my little man that I just had to share but I thought I could also share some things about my little man while I do that.

  • Tanner is very alert during the days and loves listening to mom read stories, play on his tummy, watch, kick, and punch the toys on his activity mat, and riding in his swing.
  • He loves being held, snuggled, and rocked. If he could spend all day in your arms he would.
  • In the last few weeks he has learned to love bath time but has always loved getting his hair washed.
  • He recognizes voices and will search for the source.
  • He loves lights and ceiling fans.
  • When mommy sings to him it makes him smile.
  • His hair is getting lighter every day.....he is going to be blonde just like his dad was as a little boy.
  • He has a dimple on his left cheek that you get a glimpse of when he smiles.
  • When he wakes up he makes the cutest squeaking noises, and so I call him my little mouse.
  • He has such a strong neck that when you hold him facing you he will crane his neck back to look up at you and turn side to side.
Tanner is such a blessing in our lives and we are so glad to have him in our home. He was worth all the morning sickness, back pain, sleepless nights, swelling, and pain. I also feel so blessed that I can stay home with him every day and watch him grow.

So here are the pictures, I am still mastering my camera and editing software but I think all in all they turned out pretty cute.










And now my two sleeping boys :)







5 comments:

  1. he is adorable!!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that hair! :D Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, he is seriously so cute! I can't believe all of the hair that he has! We're still waiting to hear back from med schools but St. Louis is pretty high up on our list. It would be awesome if our boys could be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omygosh...look at that hair. He is completely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is such a cutie! i bet you are just loving being a mom! so... i finally started a blog. if you want an invite let me know! (jteksox33@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete