Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Hello

Just wanted to say hello from our vacation in Florida.

This morning Tanner was all
ready to go: super excited and full of energy. It is almost like he knew what was coming.....kids can just sense the excitement of Disney and it is so contagious.





We spent today at Animal Kingdom and finished the day with dinner and wandering at Downtown Disney.





As you can see Tanner was pretty tired by the end of the day. It was a lot of stimulation, activity, and noise for a little guy. He was such a trooper and very well behaved.....only got a little antsy at dinner and couldn't stand to sit in his high chair another minute. And he gets mad now when you take things away he shouldn't be playing with but that is a whole other story :)

I have to throw in a funny story about the stuffed animals in the picture above. Tanner loves his Tigger and so he goes lots of places with us. So when I knew we were coming to Florida/Disney I knew the one thing I wanted to get him was a Mickey Mouse. Tonight we found the perfect one but while wandering the stuffed toys section at the biggest Disney Store I have ever seen Nate saw the super cute Donald Duck (a childhood, long time favorite) and decided Tanner probably need him too. Well, Tanner loves them both and was giggling with such excitement as Nate was taking them out of the bag and removing tags when we got back to the hotel.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment