The outside of our house with all the beautiful spring blossoms. We have painted the front door white and but on a new glass storm door. The directions for the storm door weren't exactly clear or user friendly but we got it done.
So just a few stats on our house it was built in 1944, it is 5 bedrooms, 2 dens, 2 1/2 baths, kitchen, living room, family room, dinning room, laundry, and Sir Charles' favorite the Sun Porch. Everyone likes to joke that we need to have a lot of kids to fill our house up but I just like to think that we have room to grow and lots of places to store and hide stuff :)
Our family room. It was this really dark gray/green color when we moved in and we have painted it this cute happy yellow. It is so much better than it use to be.
Our fireplace, I didn't really think one of these was a "need" when we were house hunting but Nate sure wanted one. Well now I am hooked and so glad we have one. It is great when it is cold and they are just cool looking too.
Our entry way, which has this cute little arch. There are little arches like this in the dinning room, hallways, and even one of the doorways into a bedroom. They are too cute and add so much character.
Our dinning room, also a lovely shade of yellow, different from the family room but awesome. It is better than the red/orange that was in there before. We even installed a light fixture and pulled down this ugly ceiling fan from the 60's. No one was seriously injured in our electrical adventure and since we have changed multiple light fixtures in the house you could almost call us professionals. The big window looks out onto the side yard but gives the house loads of light in the evening when the sun is setting. I need to get drapes but I can't sew.....hopefully I will find some pre-made ones that will work or another solution.
Our cute kitchen which is my most favorite color of key lime green ever!! I am so happy with how it all turned out.
Our den, painted yellow as well, I just love yellow, so happy and neutral. Nothing to exciting here but mismatched furniture, it works for us tho.
Our cute bathroom, the one room on the main level we haven't had to do anything with, except change the lights.
Our bedroom, we really haven't done anything with it but besides a dresser to put clothes in, a comfy chair for reading, and an awesome bed for sleeping do you really need anything else??
And last but not least the sun porch. Sir Charles' most favorite place in the entire house. Even if the door from the porch is open so he can run around the entire house he chooses to lay on his bed and look out the window 98% of the time. He is one silly puppy and make me mad sometimes but I can't help but love him.
Here is another picture of him, he kept trying to stand in front of the camera while I took pictures. Silly puppy.....

Jasmine! Your house is beautiful! I love the kitchen :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Jasmine you are living in my dream house! It's beautiful and your blog is so fun :) Thank you for stopping by mine and leaving nice comments! I'm going to back read on your blog and see if I can find how you met your husband, if it's not on here you should definitely write a post about your love story, because that would be rad!
ReplyDeleteJasmine, I love your house, it fits you perfectly. I was wondering how long it would take you two to purchase a new bike.
ReplyDeleteHey Jasmine, what a fabulous house! It has so much character & charm! I LOVE the arches, the fireplace, and the kitchen. Sir Charles looks so happy on the Sun Porch. I'm so glad you found a great house!
ReplyDelete-Shellie Ashby
It's a beautiful home, Jasmine!! I love the colors you've painted. I need to start painting mine. Hey, I hope y'all are staying safe from the tornado weather up there! It's fun to keep up with you...
ReplyDeleteYour house is fabulous, I hope that I can aspire to being a cute decorator like you one day!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete