Nate and I decided to get a new toy, granted I cannot drive it or even care to but I enjoy holding on and riding on back. There is something about the wind in your face and being together just us and the bike that is so fun. We live in a town that is right on the edge of the Missouri River so it is so fun to ride down the the shore, across the bridge, and around the old historic parts of town. I must say too that Missouri is like motorcycle country..... winding, tree lined country roads at slow speeds, perfect for cruising (I don't really like going fast, it makes me nervous).
This is awesome! (ps I commented on your New House post). I still have yet to go to the Harley Davidson store/restaurant they built here in Utah, but this renews my desire to adventure over there.
ReplyDelete