At the end of June we celebrated Nate's 26th Birthday, unfortunately I don't think I did nearly as good on his birthday and he did on mine but I think he had a good time. We stood in line early that morning for the new iphone 4, which we both have ended up loving. I then spent the day cooking funeral potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, salad, and chocolate cake w/ chocolate icing for Nate's Birthday dinner with the family. Nate's mom was so nice and brought beef brisket since I would not classify myself as good with meats, it was so yummy. I gave Nate three shirts for work and a new pair of jeans that have now been deemed his new "favorite" pair. So over all, I think it was a success.
July we spent a couple weekends on the lake, including 4th of July weekend, Nate spent a week at Scout Camp, and we also spent 10 days visiting the family in Utah. With the family we played games, went bowling, hiked, shopped, and just spent time together. The last day we were there we were able to attend my Grandparents 5oth Wedding Anniversary party. It was nice to be able to be there to celebrate such a big milestone.
August and September were filled with more weekends on the water, home improvement projects, church callings, and other fun things.
Here are a few pictures of the things we have been doing.




Playing at the Lake and Condo with the Family. Tal really didn't seem to like the boat, how sad is that face....Nate, Tal, Grandpa, and Matt riding upfront.


I have also been working with some sisters of the ward on the upcoming Super Saturday Activity. I was responsible for coming up with one of the crafts. I made this wreath with wood tiles you can change out for the season. I think it turned out nice.


I have also been working on crafty projects around the house, making a candy corn wreath for October/Halloween, painting and hanging curtains in the master bedroom, wearing out my puppy on long walks.......
and cooking baby Tanner. Here is a picture of me at 29 weeks, I can't believe in 11 short weeks our baby will be here. He is due December 19, 2010 and we couldn't be more excited :) This also means I have been busy getting his nursery ready and finding all the cute baby things one needs. I will post pictures of the nursery once it has all come together......hopefully in the next few weeks.
We have a lot of things on the calendar for the next few weeks so hopefully time will fly. We are looking forward to a visit from my Grandfolks, a trip to New York City for business, birthing classes, Halloween, a trip to Chicago to see my parents and the Utes play Notre Dame in South Bend, Thanksgiving, and getting everyone's Christmas gifts together before Dec. 1st.
I know I always say it but I hope to do a better job and stay on top of posting about the fun events in our life.





Jasmine, you look adorable! Your crafts are all so great. I may have to borrow some of your ideas. I'm glad things are going so well for you two!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You will be such a great mom!
ReplyDelete