On May 4, 2010 I started a job at Ann Taylor Loft. Where I learn to Live, Love, Loft.....I don't exactly LOVE my job but it works for now and I get a pretty awesome employee discount on all their cute clothes. It is funny because some weeks I work crazy hours and other weeks I hardly work at all.
June 5, 2010 was my 21st Birthday. Nate was so sweet and planned an awesome day of surprises. I woke up on Saturday morning with a note under my bed telling me the plans for the day. We went to breakfast with Matt, Angeline, Emma, and Tal at Bob Evans, and then I got to spend the morning at the spa getting a full body massage and facial. When I got home from the spa we opened presents and Nate got Adobe Photoshop for my Mac and these awesome red St. Louis Cardinal's sweat pants. We then went to the Cardinals baseball game where my favorite player, Colby Rasmus hit a home run. Dennis and Julie, Nate's parents, went to the game with us and then out to dinner at Hacienda, this Mexican Restaurant that Nate had a reservation at. It was such a fantastic day!!!! Nate spoils me so much!!




No comments:
Post a Comment