Saturday, January 25, 2014

1 Month

As anyone with kids knows life can get crazy so it is moments like this that I am learning to love.....the silence in the middle of the night where I can feed and snuggle my littlest one. My little Sam is a rockstar of sorts when it comes to eating and going right back to sleep in the middle of the night. However, there are nights like tonight where I have a hard time putting him down. Time is going by so fast, soon this little boy will be too busy to rock in my arms.....so tonight I hold him close and listen to him sleep. I look forward to watching him grow and become a boy full of life, spunk, passion, and silliness but tonight I press pause for just a minute.

3 Days Old












Happy 1 Month







No comments:

Post a Comment